Ask for advice! English

I can't send an email anymore. It always shows sending failed. Do you know what the reason is? Could you help me please? I have a pen friend and I do not want her to wait much time.THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Maybe the e-Mail address where you want to send is wrong?

Thank you for your suggestion, but the email address I sent is correct. I have also sent her several emails before, but I suddenly couldn't send them out today

Maybe the e-Mail address where you want to send is wrong?

It’s a computer system problem?

I can't send an email anymore. It always shows sending failed. Do you know what the reason is? Could you help me please? I have a pen friend and I do not want her to wait much time.THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Hello, maybe she/he blocked your email or her/his mailbox is full ? Or maybe she/he deleted her/his mailbox (it happens).

Have you tried sending to other friends? There's a difference with sending failed, and delivery failed.

Hello, maybe she/he blocked your email or her/his mailbox is full ? Or maybe she/he deleted her/his mailbox (it happens).
Thank you! But none of this is possible. She even sent me an email yesterday

MAYBE. But if it real, how can I solve the problem?

Have you tried sending to other friends? There's a difference with sending failed, and delivery failed.
Thank you for your answer. I have tried sending it to other friends, but it has not been successful. A small box always pops up on it, saying 'Sending failed'

Are you talking about me?

In this case change your DNS or IP address. Or change your email box. Often in China, they block all. I have an example, since the 1st June, people from Senegal can't used internet and streaming even if their internet working. Some apps as WhatsApp not working anymore without a vpn.

In this case change your DNS or IP address. Or change your email box. Often in China, they block all. I have an example, since the 1st June, people from Senegal can't used internet and streaming even if their internet working. Some apps as WhatsApp not working anymore without a vpn.
Okay, thank you very much for your answer! I am moved by your enthusiasm! But I really can't do it. My email has returned to normal, so I created another email