Hello! I'm glad you read this topic. I'm a 17-year-old high school student from China.(I am a transgender.My biological sex is female, and my gender identity is male)

I have many hobbies (such as travel, learning cooking, astronomy, computer skills, reading ancient books, poetry, philosophy) but so far, I have no well-versed skills.:-)

My high school life:
At present, it seems that I'm still taking online classes.My chosen course is Chinese, Math, English, Physics, Chemistry, Geography.And I'm fighting with mathematics, physics and chemistry now. I like these subjects very much, but I'm not good at them.

I like to understand the cultures of various countries in the world.It's interesting. We may be far apart, but as you read the letter, you feel another cultural environment just like you've lived there for a long time!That's the main reason that why I want to be your pen pal!~It would be better if we were the same age!

At the same time,we can practice English together, share things around us, no matter sad or happy! If possible, we can contact by email. I will reply you when I am free. If you like snail mail, I can send you postcards or letters on holidays!