love and sex English

what do you think about love and sex,can be a love without sex? and can be a sex without love ? and who suffers the most with love girls or men?

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

I get involved with the virtual reality world and I seek validation from people because I'm not whole in my heart.

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

The primal is not as developed as loving another is. The primal insticts are hard to understand and in today's world is well known at least to cause great scandals among leaders in responsible jobs. That is because primal nature is way down below the evolutionary level we've grown too and yet still listen but not undertsand these feelings because it's a far way from basement to penthouse.

Love is a feeling of endearment but is not the selfless love of friendship, but is very selfish because we want to find someone who can be our other side anf see the world together.

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

Sex and violence come from the same part of the brain.
Love comes from empathy.

Love can be without sex, I think, we talk then about psychological attachment. Men and women are egual here.

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

Love and sex are different things. Sex is a need of body. Love is a need of soul. Love between man and woman, also love mother to her child is the same because love is love! Love means care, help, attention, so on

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

Yes, Love is love, sex is sex. Love can be without sex, sex can be without love. It's two different things.

Sorry to intrude here, but do people know of friends-with-benefits relationships? Online/long-distanced relationships?
FWB include only sex, nothing romantic
Online/long-distanced relationships (can include se😆 are mostly based on love without sex

I like all of the opinions above)