Food sharing English

I'm a foodie.Try and enjoy all kinds of food from everywhere.Could you share your favourite delicacies in your hometown?
First am I, Chinese coundn't refuse to a bowl of steam Dumpings,Dumpings composed of a piece of round pasta and forcemeat(or other filling).Pasta warpped up forcemeat,and boiled in water,It finish!
My English was so poor ,please accommodate......

Hi! I'm a foodie too. I'm trying to improve my english. I'm from Barcelona and I love cooking. I love dumplings but in my country you only can eat them in chinese restaurant or you can buy them freezed in special shops. Maybe I can learn how to do dumpling if you want to share your reicipe. Thanks 😊

Milk rice, Hoppers, coconut sambol, Crabs , ................ so many

I am also Chinese, but I think I'm kinda of weird, I hate dumplings.

Could you know about Spicy soup?It is my hometown food.

Seafood, fruit

Could you know about Spicy soup?It is my hometown food.

胡辣汤?

I love French fries 🍟!!!

My great love is sushi 😋

In my country we have a thing name arepa, its a really big concept ajajja because is a simple circule of flour to corn but you can put everything to you want I mean EVERYTHING. So, for example you can put on a piece of cheese with ham, or chicken with mushroom, literally the limit is your imagination.

酸汤水饺

"Cherry tomatoes (halved) & Tomatoes (dried, salted & fermented for 2 weeks "

Rosemary (fresh) ... Basil (fresh) ... Coriander (fresh)
Nutmeg (freshly grated) ... Cumin (whole seeds) ... Safflower threads
Olive oil (virgin) ... Sea salt ...Chilli (fresh)

I'm a foodie.Try and enjoy all kinds of food from everywhere.Could you share your favourite delicacies in your hometown?
First am I, Chinese coundn't refuse to a bowl of steam Dumpings,Dumpings composed of a piece of round pasta and forcemeat(or other filling).Pasta warpped up forcemeat,and boiled in water,It finish!
My English was so poor ,please accommodate......

Mine is very odd, but it is angel delight. It’s a British pudding which looks kinda weird, but if you like McDonald’s milkshakes, that’s what it tastes like 👍 I prefer eating it with banana

There is also tuna pasta bake, I’m not sure that’s a British delicacy, but it’s good 😊

我的很奇怪,但它是天使的喜悦。这是一种英国布丁,看起来有点奇怪,但是如果你喜欢麦当劳奶昔,那就是它的味道👍我更喜欢和香蕉一起吃

还有金枪鱼意大利面烘焙,我不确定那是不是英国美食,但它很好😊

My english is so bad... comer é um prazer, amo risoto, principalmente de frango. Sou aberta aos novos sabores... Mas carne assada é meu ponto fraco 🙂

Oh, hi! I’m not foodie, but i like my great-grandmother’s pancakes!! They are too thin, and and I love eat it with my other great-grandmother's jam!!

Hi,
Dumpings is my favorite thing about Chinese food.
I live in Alicante, The most popular food in Alicante is paella.

My great love is sushi 😋
Mee too, I love sushi, I cook sushi sometimes

The best thing to cook is stew or soup. Just all you need is some water, spices and whatever you find in your kitchen. Last time I cooked Cabbage & potato soup with bouillon which was left after yesterday’s dumplings. Also I fried some onion and carrot on a pan, add cayenne pepper and garlic there, then put all of it from my pan to the pot. And finally some curcuma and parsley in the end. Just one hour and it was done.