Improve English English

Hello, I am a university student and I want to improve my English, both spoken and written. Help me, I'm very bad.

Hello guys , I'm waiting for university and I'm also want to improve my English skills

Edit by Aadhy12 .

me too

me too

me too

Do you want to talk to me?
be Friends and talk to practice

I am a English learner and I am at intermediate level. I also interested to practice English with someone.

I also would like to improve my English 😎

Hi guys! I know I'm young but I can help you with your english. If you are interested just send me a message

hey, if some of you are still looking for help in english, i'd love to help you, too.

Hii! I’m an italian student and i’d like to improve my English (which is very poor at the moment). If anybody wants to chat I’m here 🙂

hey i am learning english in School and i want better grades in english so if you want to talk you can send me a message 😃

Hi, I’m an italian student and i would like to improve my english by talking to an american student and exchange my knowlage about italian lenguage.

Hello, I want to improve my English, both spoken and written.The last time I wrote / spoke English was 10 years ago. Soo i'm very bad.

Iam happy if you just write to me 🙂

I like English and I want improve it too

Hello. I'm fluent in English and have been speaking it for 13 years. So if you want to improve your English just give me a message. ☺

Me too. I'm an italian student and I want to improve my language skills

Hello I am learning English. I want to improve my English