girls only English

can someone help me tell my crush that i like him

hi
I am lily from china
I have never fell in love or dating with someone before
but I do know some sentences that might useful for you
like this one😮ur scent ,it is like a drug to me. you are like my personal brand of heroin
this sentence is from Twilight and I like it

hi
I am lily from china
like this one😮ur scent ,it is like a drug to me. you are like my personal brand of heroin

"Look students, in this message you can find a perfect example of cause/consequence relation. Do you see it ?"

hi
I am lily from china

"Look students, in this message you can find a perfect example of cause/consequence relation. Do you see it ?"

😂😂 no fan of glitter I assume?

lol and i will try it

I think it’s best to always go with your heart. What makes your crush stand out from the rest? Tell him how you feel, and why you feel like that.
I’ve been with my boyfriend for 8 years now and I straight up told him I liked him, I told him what I like about him and what he does that make me happy/ gives me butterflies.

can someone help me tell my crush that i like him
I would love to help you, but I need more details, what kind of help do you want? what is your current situation? etc.

dm me

I think it's best to tell him directly. So you will save time and nerves and in the future it will help you very much to talk about feelings what you think.

I think it's best to tell him directly. So you will save time and nerves and in the future it will help you very much to talk about feelings what you think.

I totally agree with you 💪

So i liked this guy for a while and it was driving me crazy so we had party on a cruise ship (it was organised by school) so on that day i dragged him to the bar and confessed. It was the last few weeks of school and later we would have final exams ans i wont see him anyway. I did it because i had nothing to lose and i didnt exactly want to date him? I mean if he said yes then damn id go on a date but my intention was to tell him how i felt. The rest was in the hands of the cosmos.

hmm i am always in that situation when i like someone. I just dont know what to do then. I mean, how to show your interest? I mean i cant go to him and say: Heeey how are you? That would be just weird...hard thing

Hi 🙂
Who wants to talk to us? 🙂