What is your favourite book? English

I love "The picture of Dorian Gray" of Oscar Wilde 🙂

I love the ''Camp 14 - escape from North-Korea'' the real story about Shin Dong-Hyuk who escaped from North-Korean prison camp. So touching and waah...

i love harry potter and the gobelet fire

The Manuscript of Accra, The Wave and The Little Prince(:

I love Carlos Ruiz Zafon's books and Khaled Hosseini's ones. And more more literally beautiful others, like 'One flew over the cockoo's nest' or 'To kill a mockingbird'. Also I'm tied to Harry Potter, of course. 🙂

I like "Vampire Academy" of Richelle Mead and Harry Potter 🙂

I love "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". I saw the author mention "To kill a mockingbird" too Kiterunner, is it so good ? I'm thinking of buying it.

I love 1984 by George Orwell, even if I didn't finish it yet !

" Fight club" by Chuck Palahniuk and "1984" by George Orwell are really great c:

I love the book called "The Last Song " and all other Nicholas Sparks books .

Ghost Girl by Tonya Hurley 🙂

D87 D87

"Battle Royale" by some Japanese author (although it's my favorite book, I can't remember his name 🙁)

Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" 🙂 and of course... Harry Potter. But who doesn't love the HP books?

Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" indeed!
And the books of Alexandre Dumas, père 🙂

Tess of D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.

I love Battle Royale too! I think my favorite book(s) is Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series.

D87 D87

I think my favorite book(s) is Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series.
These are really great books! Rumor says that Larson's partner has a fourth version on his laptop and that as soon as the disputes about the inheritance are solved the book might be published.

Animal Farm - George Orwell