What do you like / hate most about French people ? English

Just tell me your opinion about us :3

Here many say you are quite impolite with Italian tourists or with those who don't speak French, since English is not your favourite language at all.

I hate that many does not speak english at all and I have met here a couple who said ''putain'' for me only because I didn't speak French =___= so impolite people sometimes.
But when I meet people who speak English, they are really nice! (=

Yes, that's right. But most of French people don't speak an other language than his native one. And most of the time they don't care. So these persons are impolite and not very friendly with tourists. Nowadays, french people are so uncultivated, that's worrying.. -.-
But, we're not all like that.. I hope [:

"french people are so uncultivated"
LOL ?
I do not really okay with that, we have a heritage and a culture that does not leave indifferent many Stranger it is not the most visited country for nothing
but ok the french people are impolite

What I like about the French are their differences. My current opinion is that France is a proud country and can be snooty about it, as mentioned above, but they've also got a lot of great food, buildings, and customs that I would love to experience first-hand. As for the language barrier, America has a similar reputation that whoever visits better know how to speak English, or else. Frustrating.

I love French language ๐Ÿ™‚
And I love Marsylia and Paris ๐Ÿ™‚

"french people are so uncultivated"
LOL ?
I do not really okay with that, we have a heritage and a culture that does not leave indifferent many Stranger it is not the most visited country for nothing
but ok the french people are impolite
I am totally agree! And I think we have a beautiful country and culture!

I hate that many does not speak english at all and I have met here a couple who said ''putain'' for me only because I didn't speak French =___= so impolite people sometimes.
But when I meet people who speak English, they are really nice! (=
There are people like that in every country but yes, more in France ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜›
But fortnuately we are not all like that ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love French language ๐Ÿ™‚
And I love Marsylia and Paris ๐Ÿ™‚
Ahah Ola ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I promise you you'll soon listen to me speak in French again ๐Ÿ˜‰

I like french sense of humor ๐Ÿ˜ƒ (I'm fan of Remi Gaillard) , but i hate their arrogance in football -.-'

In every place in this world you'll find many people that are polite and others not so, this question can be answered by many ways according to (what we have listened or what we have seen) in the two cases we can make a bad or good judgement if we generalise but the possibilities are many and contradictory.

I'm eurasian who live in France, and the things that I hate the most about french people, is their incomprehension, sometimes their impolite and their judgement of someone who they don't know.
But I've french friends and few of them aren't like it ๐Ÿ˜
They're nice, and try to understand something, they're very nice.
I hate and like something aha ๐Ÿ˜
But I think it's the same in anothers country and place in the world like this!
It's a country that you must to visit, because it's a country where you can live "well" and can discorv places AMAZING and the history in the cities can interst you ๐Ÿ˜!

Sorry for the mistakes that I do!

French people (especially in Paris) are very arrogant and presumptuous but it depends of the place where you are...

I spent my holidays in South of France (Cannes, Nice) every two years and the people there are so friendly and generous... I've got a lot of friends in this part of France for my own pleasure.

But France is really one of the most cultural countries in Europe, and I advise people to visit it at least once in a life!!

French people (especially in Paris) are very arrogant and presumptuous but it depends of the place where you are...

I spent my holidays in South of France (Cannes, Nice) every two years and the people there are so friendly and generous... I've got a lot of friends in this part of France for my own pleasure.

But France is really one of the most cultural countries in Europe, and I advise people to visit it at least once in a life!!

I totaly agree with your opinion! ๐Ÿ˜

I live in Canada so French is one of our official languages. I work in a call centre and where I call many people in Quebec (most of them are French-speaking only). Sometimes they are very nice but sometimes (the elderly people) will get mad at my accent and say things like "Ugh vous-etes anglaise, je veux parler avec un francophone!!!" and they will hang up on me. I believe the French people here ARE different from the one's in France because they're language sounds a lot uglier (with tons of english "slang"). I would love to visit France again for the beautiful countryside!

well i don't hate any ppl.....