Little survey News and updates

hi =)
when we open the profile page , the music begin automaticaly..
and it makes the page slowly.
i can say it will be better when it doesnt begin auto..
=)
and all another things are wonderful.thanks admin =)

Here ? I Love Everything...
The only thing I can't stand is.. Those "new" people who are coming on the chat and.. never talk :/
It's so boring cause just because they're shy, they don't want to talk with the others !
Anyway.. I'm very happy to be there 😛

I also love everything here 🙂). This site is the one that I had been looking for , for a long time !
I have to agree with " JowJou " , there are some "new" people who just enters the chat and doesn't want to speak :|

Keep it up Penpal-Gate and nice work Vedlen !

I guess I'm a few hours late, but I'll try and answer every question:

@Hapii: thank you for your suggestions/comments/remarks they are indeed always welcome and useful. Remus answered most of your questions accurately.

It is unclear that the lifetime VIP is entirely different from the 30-day renewable. At first I thought the 30-day was for CC/Paypal/call/text, and the lifetime was for CC/Paypal only.
It is actually the same status. The lifetime is... lifetime, the 30-day renewable is... 30-day renewable. Seems pretty self-explanatory to me 😛. If you're referring to the mean of payment though, I wanted as many means of payment as possible (especially phone), but through phone you get extremely little benefit (very small amounts, and 70% taxes :glare).

Upgrade to lifetime VIP seems to take a while. It must be done manually (understandable).
No, it is actually processed automatically upon Paypal confirmation. The only thing that may prevent it from being instant is the fact you might have used an e-mail address for Paypal that's different than the one you use on here.

The roll-overs are designed so that you have enough time to access any sub-menu, but I understand they may be a little buggy once in a while even though everything works fine 99% of the time.

@redcliff:

when we open the profile page , the music begin automaticaly..
and it makes the page slowly.
i can say it will be better when it doesnt begin auto..
You can actually turn off auto loading in the My Account page.

@JowJou

The only thing I can't stand is.. Those "new" people who are coming on the chat and.. never talk :/
As you said they may be shy, or maybe they tend to use private messages only? This is actually fairly frequent I guess.

Hey,

I just found this website and it's all nice, but there's something that really annoys me...
I'm actually from belgium, but there's no belgium in the list of countries! confused1(or am I wrong?)
So I had to pick The Netherlands...

Grz
Mariieeke

I just checked in my list and i have Belgium :/

I just checked in my list and i have Belgium :/
uuhm, i will check again... 001_unsure

I found it!
The site's language was set on dutch, and it wasn't in that list...
But if i put it on english, there's belgium in the list...

Heya! Here-i like everything.And about chat conversations and shy,quiet people...it's not depends of us,we can only try to be nice and open for another pen-pals there.
Greets all! 😉

I found it!
The site's language was set on dutch, and it wasn't in that list...
But if i put it on english, there's belgium in the list...
Languages and countries are independent from each other, there's always been Belgium in the list. In Dutch, "Belgium" is "Ommegang" though. 🙂

i like the chat, forums, and its easy to meet friends from around the world

Weeell .. I actually find it annoying with the whole mp3 player thingy. Or atleast I believe that the standard volume ought to be numbed down a little. Music is great, but it gets annoying when you're working with a slow browser :3 .

it gets annoying when you're working with a slow browser :3 .
or you are listening to your music 😉

I like this site. Is The Best I've ever seen In his kind.but I disagree with the rules we are prevent from speaking in a language other than English on the chat. I can understand that English is more international. but when i talk with somebody able to speak french .I should be able to speak in french with him, without being afraid to be kick out.I speak french isnt insulting to anyone, especially if people want me to speak in that language. not able to do is
thank you for everything

Weeell .. I actually find it annoying with the whole mp3 player thingy. Or atleast I believe that the standard volume ought to be numbed down a little. Music is great, but it gets annoying when you're working with a slow browser :3 .
You can stop the music going to My Account > [] MP3s autoplay upon loading of profile pages and unticking the box.

but I disagree with the rules we are prevent from speaking in a language other than English on the chat. I can understand that English is more international. but when i talk with somebody able to speak french .I should be able to speak in french with him, without being afraid to be kick out.
You can speak any language without restrictions in the public chatroom if there are [b]less[/b] than 4 people. However, if it gets more crowded you can always use the private message function to talk in your language of choice.

hello i dislike in penpal-gate that you can't send much mails jnust 4.
and it's not a free web site

hello i dislike in penpal-gate that you can't send much mails jnust 4.
and it's not a free web site
It is limited to 4 in order to cut down spam.

You didn't pay to use Penpal-Gate, as far as I know. But I have to admit you're right, it is not free. Not free to us, we pay for the server on a monthly basis to provide you service...

the best the chat, the worst is that you can only send 3 emails, in another website you can send the ones you want, and very few people from my age, really i don't like this website but it's not bad