Better IM, new mobile menus, and more News and updates

Hello all,

Today we released a major update in which we completely reworked big chunks of the platform - mostly around the messaging system, and mobile user experience.
We worked hard to bring you new features, better performance, and hopefully improved usability.

Here is what's new, in a nutshell:
- new mobile friendly menus
- new messaging interface on desktop
- inbox/outbox now merged
- see when users are typing
- share pictures in private conversations
- delete your own messages
- new chatroom accessibility (desktop and mobile)
- improved real time notifications
- ... and other smaller improvements that you may (and may not) notice

This update required a lot of work to see the light. Please let us know of any issues or inconsistencies (including translations mistakes) you may encounter, don't assume we already know. 🙂 We very much welcome feedback.

More updates will be coming in the next few weeks.

Thanks!

Edit by Etienne .

Thank you guys for these updates! Thank you for your work!

Hi! The delete message button doesn’t work.

It would also be cool if there’s a easier way that we can go back and read older messages.

Hi! The delete message button doesn’t work.

It would also be cool if there’s a easier way that we can go back and read older messages.

You should be able to do both. I'll PM you about it.

Wow, sounds good! Thank you for these updates and for the fast information!

Bonjour,

Je me permets d'écrire en français étant donné que l'auteur est français 😮)

L'écriture de messages sur téléphone n'est pas très pratique pour deux raisons :
- un onglet publicité qui revient sans cesse
- un block blanc assez important qui prend beaucoup de place. La zone pour lire les messages est réduite et lorsque l'on veut utiliser le clavier virtuel, on ne voit plus du tout les messages

Si besoin, n'hésite pas à me demander par messages privés pour que je te montre où se situe le problème exactement avec une image.

Si besoin, n'hésite pas à me demander par messages privés pour que je te montre où se situe le problème exactement avec une image.

Je veux bien stp 🙂

Hello all,

Today we released a major update in which we completely reworked big chunks of the platform - mostly around the messaging system, and mobile user experience.
We worked hard to bring you new features, better performance, and hopefully improved usability.

Here is what's new, in a nutshell:
- new mobile friendly menus
- new messaging interface on desktop
- inbox/outbox now merged
- see when users are typing
- share pictures in private conversations
- delete your own messages
- new chatroom accessibility (desktop and mobile)
- improved real time notifications
- ... and other smaller improvements that you may (and may not) notice

This update required a lot of work to see the light. Please let us know of any issues or inconsistencies (including translations mistakes) you may encounter, don't assume we already know. 🙂 We very much welcome feedback.

More updates will be coming in the next few weeks.

Thanks!

You are the best👏🏻

Ok, thanks!

Cool 😉