This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

Server upgrade News and updates

Hello all,

We upgraded to a new server today. Migration went smoothly, all the data was successfully transferred, so please let us know if you experience any technical issue. On a side note, mp3's have been disabled as we feel that this rather obsolete feature is no longer an asset to the community.

Thank you!

Edit by Etienne .

adding Profile pics = error for me

What kind of error are you getting? Please [url=http://www.penpal-gate.net/contact.php]send us all the details[/url] you have. Thanks.

What kind of error are you getting? Please [url=http://www.penpal-gate.net/contact.php]send us all the details[/url] you have. Thanks.
It is over now, 😉

Ow, I liked the mp3 thing 🙁

Hello!
I've a problem: I can't enter into the chat!

Hello,

I can't enter the chat either!
Google Chrome says it can't find the page... 🙁

I cannot enter into the chat too! when i try to enter, it says the address is not valid...

confused1 confused1

I can't also

I cannot enter into the chat too! when i try to enter, it says the address is not valid...

confused1 confused1

Yeah, is the same with me! :eek:

hey, there is an problem on my end. I cannot enter the chatroom, and it doesn't matter what I do

Hi PPG'ers

There is indeed an issue with the chatroom. Vedlen has been notified and he will do his best to solve the problem asap.

Edit by Locutus .

Yes, an error occurred while we updated our DNS records. Everything should be back to normal within the next few minutes/hours depending on your ISP. Thank you.

what if someone accidentally deleted thir ppg account and needs to regain access to it?

Thank you, the chat works again!

what if someone accidentally deleted thir ppg account and needs to regain access to it?
Shoot us an email and we'll take care of it.

You should update facebook sometimes, to make it more active.

🙂

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.