I have found more Chinese translation errors Сообщить о технической проблеме

I apologize for dividing this type of issue into two themed posts, Because when I posted my last message yesterday, it was already midnight in China.
Next, I will improve and perfect the Chinese translation(At least known).
I translated it myself information that were not translated by the website.(And I localized it) For example:

• This sentence on the personal information page: "置顶你的最佳答案,置顶答案将代表搜索结果中的个人资料",I think it should be written like this: "滑动右边的两个三角形可以排列这些问题与答案的顺序。当你将其中一个问题与答案置顶时,如果有人搜索你,他会在你的头像旁边看到你这个问题的答案,你的答案则充当一个简介的作用。"
  • home has a message: "喜欢 Penpal-Gate 吗?Penpal-Gate是一个志愿者项目。 一次性捐赠并获得永久的超额福利。 资助 Penpal-Gate",This sentence can actually be changed to: "Penpal-Gate简称PPG,PPG是一个公益项目,需要资金来支撑(你懂的)。赞助,请"
  • "欢迎! 您在线上。" Change to "欢迎,这里是聊天室"
  • Upgrade your account = 升级你的账号(赞助)

Отредактировано пользователем Chang_Xinfa .

Sorry to bother @Etienne, Thank you. By the way, Your Chinese username is "艾蒂安”, If we Chinese mentioned this word in our conversation, No need for translation, that's you🙂

Hi @Etienne , the new collectible badges ---- ''Weekly Trivia Winner'' doesn't have Chinese now! Maybe it can be translated to ''每周知识竞赛优胜者''. And it means ''参加我们的每日知识竞赛,并在周末赢得第一名。'' in Chinese. You can add its Chinese traslation as soon as possible.😝

I apologize for dividing this type of issue into two themed posts, Because when I posted my last message yesterday, it was already midnight in China.
Next, I will improve and perfect the Chinese translation(At least known).
I translated it myself information that were not translated by the website.(And I localized it) For example:
  • This sentence on the personal information page: "置顶你的最佳答案,置顶答案将代表搜索结果中的个人资料",I think it should be written like this: "滑动右边的两个三角形可以排列这些问题与答案的顺序。当你将其中一个问题与答案置顶时,如果有人搜索你,他会在你的头像旁边看到你这个问题的答案,你的答案则充当一个简介的作用。"
  • home has a message: "喜欢 Penpal-Gate 吗?Penpal-Gate是一个志愿者项目。 一次性捐赠并获得永久的超额福利。 资助 Penpal-Gate",This sentence can actually be changed to: "Penpal-Gate简称PPG,PPG是一个公益项目,需要资金来支撑(你懂的)。赞助,请"
  • "欢迎! 您在线上。" Change to "欢迎,这里是聊天室"
  • Upgrade your account = 升级你的账号(赞助)
You're changing the meaning of most of these, though 🙁. The "top answer" thing is also way too long, translations need to be consistent with other languages 😛

You're changing the meaning of most of these, though 🙁. The "top answer" thing is also way too long, translations need to be consistent with other languages 😛
I think it's good to replace " 欢迎 这里是聊天室 " with " 欢迎!您在线上". It has grammatical mistakes and we can't read it

What can i say?艾蒂安.😇PPG's some small functions haven't write in the "help" page. So I added more introduction to the "top answer" up🤔.In fact, Some of the features of this website are only known by asking others(I don't think many Chinese are willing to read the terms of service).Or, Which day are you diligent enough to put these contents on the "help" page😃.

How about just to write in english like all other nations do, too? It will practise your english know
skills as well.

How about just to write in english like all other nations do, too? It will practise your english know
skills as well.
We don't necessarily have to do something special just because we speak Chinese, And it's just changing the text on the website to make us use it better. We still use English in our communication with others. China has a compulsory education system, At least I can guarantee that you have attended elementary and junior high school, And we have been learning English since elementary school, As for whether we are proficient or not, it depends on whether we want to learn or not(Anyway, it must be learned)

Yes if anyone notices bad translations, whatever the language is, you are welcome to make suggestions. Some are old translations, sometimes out of context, or badly translated by automated software and/or AI.

If you have suggestions for the "help" page feel free to share them. They just need to be close to other languages to preserve consistency

我去,艾提安真的用了我给的翻译😢

我去,艾提安真的用了我给的翻译😢
难得勤快一次

@Etienne , the sentence "Our algorithm uses 7 distinct parameters to better serve you." in the Members doesn't have Chinese translation.
Maybe it can be "我们的算法使用7个不同的参数来为更好地为您服务。"