There are some errors in the Chinese translation Informar un problema técnico

Is Chinese translation machine translation?
for example:

• Why hasn't the “home” been directly translated?You can translate it into “主页”
  • I found that the button in the middle of the bottom is a search page,You should place this page at the top,Simultaneously translate into “搜索用户”,That might be better
  • China is different from the West,For example, an introduction to my hometown,The country and province should be the first to show to the Chinese,Country and province should be placed first and second
  • The United Nations follows the principle that a universally recognized government is considered a legitimate government, Areas such as Taiwan, Myanmar(Warlord government), and Palestine, which are not widely recognized, should be government to as regions,These places can be called regions, May reduce some conflicts on the website. Please write the country or regions after the map column on the personal information page, Translated into Chinese by region :"地区”.( But if you don't want to do this, you can just ignore it)

Hello Chang and thank you so much for your feedback! The translations you suggested were updated.

About your third point, are you saying that instead of it being "city, country" it should be "country, city" in Chinese?

Lastly, you are correct about the list of regions and I assume you are mentioning this because Taiwan is listed in there. Other territories are also listed despite being controlled/owned/part of other countries, but it's still called "countries" for the sake of both simplicity and consistency with other languages/platforms. There is no political connotation to the wording used. Hope that makes sense. 🙂

Hello Chang and thank you so much for your feedback! The translations you suggested were updated.

About your third point, are you saying that instead of it being "city, country" it should be "country, city" in Chinese?

Lastly, you are correct about the list of regions and I assume you are mentioning this because Taiwan is listed in there. Other territories are also listed despite being controlled/owned/part of other countries, but it's still called "countries" for the sake of both simplicity and consistency with other languages/platforms. There is no political connotation to the wording used. Hope that makes sense. 🙂

I understand you,thank you for giving me a better experience.🙂 Meanwhile, I believe you should remind others that there is no political significance involved.To prevent some dump from harboring hatred.
Yes,should be "country, city" in Chinese

Editado por Chang_Xinfa .