Trivia session 🔥 22 October 2024 🐛 Trivia! 🚀️

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have a little over 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

aangepast door TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 19 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

What is the powerhouse of the cell? Mitochondria ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Name the movie that matches the following plot summary: 'An aspiring musician enters the Land of the Dead to find his great-great-grandfather.' Coco ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
What is the capital of Greece? Athens ✅️ - EVERYONE got it right! 🎉️🏆️
Which country does one associate 'Dum Aloo'? India  ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Which US state is known by the nicknames "The Sagebrush State" and "The Silver State"? Nevada ✅️

Congratulations to @Rickard for getting ALL the answers right! 🎉️🏆️ You get 5 points. 🤩️
@Blossom93, @Lianshen, @FrenchTom, @Kata_, and @okayadee also did well with 4 points.

5 more days until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

Omg coco i forget it but the questions are so fast i dont gave enougf time to read them hhhh congrats for the winners

Congratulations @Rickard and also the other persons who got 4 points!! My score was only 2 today i think but i cant remember one guess so maybe 3! 😛

@Rickard is the king of "panini" 🍔🍔🍔