Trivia session πŸ”₯ 15 October 2024 πŸ‚ Trivia! πŸš€οΈ

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have a little over 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Modificato da TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 24 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

Who played Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard in the 1993 film "The Fugitive"? Tommy Lee Jones βœ…οΈ
Salt is 100% composed of Sodium. False βœ…οΈ - most of you got it right 😎️
What city is associated with Alcatraz? San Francisco βœ…οΈ - most of you got it right 😎️
Which of these quotes is from the film 'Sunset Blvd.'? "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." βœ…οΈ
Who is the second person to take up the mantle of Night Owl in the Watchmen graphic novel? Daniel Dreiberg βœ…οΈ - very few correct answers πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈοΈ

No one got a perfect score but @Yue_ and @nmddbn did best this session with 4 points. πŸ’ͺ️

5 more days until the leaderboard update! πŸ“†οΈ

What did you think of the questions? πŸ€”οΈ Did you learn anything? πŸ“šοΈ Share your comments!

I always learn alot thanks alot up to tomorrow,bravo @Yue

@Etienne I should tell honest that i used to do the game the most with ONE friend from my class as I told and sometimes at home with my mom or with guests but almost never completely alone. But that is allowed right? πŸ˜›

@Etienne I should tell honest that i used to do the game the most with ONE friend from my class as I told and sometimes at home with my mom or with guests but almost never completely alone. But that is allowed right? πŸ˜›
I thought you were soooo smart but you were not alone hhhhh

I thought you were soooo smart but you were not alone hhhhh

No wayyy i can answer all that alone!! I have a friend at school and her name is Esther and we did the game the most of the times together. But today for example others also looked and shouted answers but sometimes that does not help and it is VERYYY stressy!! And it is also nice at home if we have guests but if i do the game with my mom it does not help because she only panics about the time and that makes me very nervous. But that way it is a LOTTT of fun!! But last week our scores were not so good and we had to guess a lot of times and most were wrong. πŸ™

But today with for example Salt and Alcatraz I was very sure!! πŸ™‚

No wayyy i can answer all that alone!! I have a friend at school and her name is Esther and we did the game the most of the times together. But today for example others also looked and shouted answers but sometimes that does not help and it is VERYYY stressy!! And it is also nice at home if we have guests but if i do the game with my mom it does not help because she only panics about the time and that makes me very nervous. But that way it is a LOTTT of fun!! But last week our scores were not so good and we had to guess a lot of times and most were wrong. πŸ™

But today with for example Salt and Alcatraz I was very sure!! πŸ™‚

May god blessed you because waaauw,so smart

Ahw men I got 3 Correct... πŸ’€πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Ahw men I got 3 Correct... πŸ’€πŸ˜…πŸ€£

I think that is a high score because i only knew 2 myself really and i was helped with one. And the other two we guessed and got one right!! πŸ˜ƒ