Trivia session 🔥 1 October 2024 🐲 Trivia! 🚀️

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have a little over 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Editado por TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 26 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

Which of these characters live in a pineapple under the sea in the cartoon "SpongeBob SquarePants". SpongeBob SquarePants ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️
In which country would you find the Leshan Giant Buddha, the largest and tallest stone Buddha statue in the world? China ✅️
What is the state capital of Michigan? Lansing ✅️
Which animal would you associate with the MGM logo? Lion ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️
What word is used in the NATO Phonetic Alphabet for the letter D? Delta ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️

Congratulations to @soess for getting ALL the answers right! 🎉️🏆️ You get 5 points. 🤩️
@Sabri_KC, @Patrick-N7Can, @FrenchTom, @Miss_Penpal, @jiijii04, @Emmi1711, @JasmineFire, and @JuliaPenpal also did well with 4 points.

5 more days until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

It's too difficult for me. I will not participate anymore.

It's too difficult for me. I will not participate anymore.
Do you think it would be easier at all if translated into Italian or no?

Do you think it would be easier at all if translated into Italian or no?
slightly easier. But there are too many questions on topics I don't know

5 points 🔥 learn your US state capitals, quiz friends!

5 points 🔥 learn your US state capitals, quiz friends!
California? 🤓

I never had so little correct answers the last two days. BUTTT it is still fun! 😛 So I try to play every day but i think this week it looks from my score that I only played one time! 🤭🤭