Trivia session 🔥 21 September 2024 🙉 Trivia! 🚀️

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Edited by TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 25 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

Toronto is the capital city of the North American country of Canada. False ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Snakes and Ladders was originally created in India? True ✅️
Who Was The First Christian Emperor Of Rome? Constantine ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
In the 480 B.C. Battle of Salamis, Athens joined other cities to defeat which nation? Persia ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
The seed drill was invented by which British inventor? Jethro Tull ✅️ - very few correct answers 😶‍🌫️️

No one got a perfect score but @Pennarossa2024, @Alittleghost, @Chang_Xinfa, and @alewashere did best this session with 4 points. 💪️

1 more day until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

I remember the capital of Canada is Ottawa(Because I play 《Age of History II》,So I am very certain)

Edited by Chang_Xinfa .

Woww very good everybody who did very well!! What is Snakes and Ladders? And didnt know there is a seed drill but i will google it too now! 😛

Apparently it's a board game, I had never heard of it either

Woww very good everybody who did very well!! What is Snakes and Ladders? And didnt know there is a seed drill but i will google it too now! 😛
I think i used to play this game but i‘m not sure it was a little different in the design i think and i didn’t know it’s name was snakes and ladders…

I think i used to play this game but i‘m not sure it was a little different in the design i think and i didn’t know it’s name was snakes and ladders…

I will try to look it up. With some answers i looked up later what it was about. But it is so quick the game so i wait until the results and everything is repeated. 🙂

Today it went very well and it was very funny because we had a guest. So i played the game with my mom AND a very nice neighbor who lives three houses further and she helped with one question i did not know. My mom just screamed all the time faster faster but our neighbor helped with one. 🙂 Is that cheating @Etienne or is it allowed? 😛

Today it went very well and it was very funny because we had a guest. So i played the game with my mom AND a very nice neighbor who lives three houses further and she helped with one question i did not know. My mom just screamed all the time faster faster but our neighbor helped with one. 🙂 Is that cheating @Etienne or is it allowed? 😛

😂️ It's allowed! You guys are just team Yue 🙂. I will probably increase the timer a little bit more again very soon

😂️ It's allowed! You guys are just team Yue 🙂. I will probably increase the timer a little bit more again very soon

I think today we did well! And one time i beat you already in the game Etienne so you must be very scared this time too 😛

I think today we did well! And one time i beat you already in the game Etienne so you must be very scared this time too 😛
If I don't win no more trivia. Ever. 😡️

I will try to look it up. With some answers i looked up later what it was about. But it is so quick the game so i wait until the results and everything is repeated. 🙂

I would love to do it with my parents too because i don’t know most of the questions :,) but the trivia game is in english even though i set the website on german, so they probably wouldn’t understand : (

If I don't win no more trivia. Ever. 😡️
Oof, bye bye trivia 😮

Well, I did get 4/5 I thiunk, because there is one I answered randomly and is probably wrong. I wonder when will I get to win one 😳

I would love to do it with my parents too because i don’t know most of the questions :,) but the trivia game is in english even though i set the website on german, so they probably wouldn’t understand : (

People have requested for the questions to be available in their native language. I will try to see if this is something that can be done without too much hassle