Trivia session ๐Ÿ”ฅ 20 September 2024 ๐Ÿ™‰ Trivia! ๐Ÿš€๏ธ

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Edited by TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 20 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

K-Ci & JoJo had a one hit wonder in 1997 with which song? All My Life โœ…๏ธ
Which band has Robert Smith as its lead singer? The Cure โœ…๏ธ - most of you got it right ๐Ÿ˜Ž๏ธ
Which director directed Solo: A Star Wars Story? Ron Howard โœ…๏ธ
Which film won the Academy Award for Best Picture in 1956? Around the World in 80 Days โœ…๏ธ
What is the chemical calcium carbonate often used for? It is used as a building material. โœ…๏ธ - very few correct answers ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๏ธ

No one got a perfect score but @Una_ and @Its_regi did best this session with 3 points. ๐Ÿ’ช๏ธ

2 more days until the leaderboard update! ๐Ÿ“†๏ธ

What did you think of the questions? ๐Ÿค”๏ธ Did you learn anything? ๐Ÿ“š๏ธ Share your comments!

The quiz today was so hard help, but congratulations to the winners

Yes today was difficult and often for questions you need to know very old persons or things. But it is still fun but this weekend i dont have help!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Yes they were particularly hard. I made adjustments in the way questions are picked so that they should be a little easier from now on!

What is the chemical calcium carbonate often used for? It is used as a building material. โœ…๏ธ - very few correct answers ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๏ธ
OBJECTION!
I answered all the other randomly, but I'm pretty sure that multiple answers were right for this one (Yes, I try to grab 1 point)

OBJECTION!
I answered all the other randomly, but I'm pretty sure that multiple answers were right for this one (Yes, I try to grab 1 point)
I just checked the other suggested answers and they're technically wrong, despite being close to the truth (they were made tricky on purpose I think)

Really? Then I missread because I thought one was about cleaning

Really? Then I missread because I thought one was about cleaning
Same

The other options were "preserve food", "manufacture drywall", "laundry detergent".

I think you had sodium bicarbonate in mind, which is a different molecule

The other options were "preserve food", "manufacture drywall", "laundry detergent".

I think you had sodium bicarbonate in mind, which is a different molecule

ok so i understand some of the English words you just said ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›