Trivia session 🔥 17 September 2024 🐇 Trivia! 🚀️

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Editado por TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 29 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

Who wrote the Jungle Book? Rudyard Kipling ✅️
Which American singer released the studio album '…Baby One More Time'? Britney Spears ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
In which country is the city of Auckland? New Zealand ✅️
What type of shape might be obtuse or isosceles? A Triangle ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Which of these colors is included on the flag of Brazil? Green ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️

Congratulations to @Pennarossa2024, @Savi2024, and @Clau_98 for getting ALL the answers right! 🎉️🏆️ You get 5 points. 🤩️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

pretty easy questions👍

tomorrow there will be difficult questions 😳

5 more days until the weekly leaderboard! 🏁

I did not know the writer from Jungle Book (i know the movie oc 😛) and i had no idea what the English words obtuse or isosceles meant. And you cant look it up because there is not so much time. 😵‍💫 😛 I always get stressed if the test has like a timer. 😬😬

I did not know the writer from Jungle Book (i know the movie oc 😛) and i had no idea what the English words obtuse or isosceles meant. And you cant look it up because there is not so much time. 😵‍💫 😛 I always get stressed if the test has like a timer. 😬😬
It's agame not a test 😃

5 more days until the weekly leaderboard! 🏁
today the questions were difficult for me. It's not easy to answer in one minute

i didnt do them at all............

It's agame not a test 😃

I know but even if with a game there is a timer i feel stressed and i dont know why. And it is a little bit a test because i want to beat Etienne and Pennarossa. 😛 😛

But I like the trivia games even if i dont know many answers. 🙂

I know but even if with a game there is a timer i feel stressed and i dont know why. And it is a little bit a test because i want to beat Etienne and Pennarossa. 😛 😛

But I like the trivia games even if i dont know many answers. 🙂

Today I was unable to answer several questions
😭

Today I was unable to answer several questions
😭

The last games I think I had only 2 correct each time. But this time I think at least 3! 😛 But in one case i had no idea who a person was (i will not write the name because other people maybe will do the test). And from one competition i had no idea which answer was correct so i just guessed. 😃

😃

You guys are talking about the today's questions but this thread is for yesterday 😃. I know today is still locked, but it's kind of confusing.

If you feel like 10 sec per question is short (actually it's 11) maybe I can add a couple more. The goal is to prevent people from looking up the answers on the side

You guys are talking about the today's questions but this thread is for yesterday 😃. I know today is still locked, but it's kind of confusing.

If you feel like 10 sec per question is short (actually it's 11) maybe I can add a couple more. The goal is to prevent people from looking up the answers on the side

👍👍

I would still feel stressed if it is half an hour! 😛 If there is a timer i go like: ok you panic now! But it is good training but the triviabot is too smart!! So we need a LOTTT of training. 🙂

Actually it looks like there was a bug and the session was 55 sec long instead of 60. I added 10 seconds 😶️