Trivia session ๐Ÿ”ฅ 16 September 2024 ๐ŸฆŠ Trivia! ๐Ÿš€๏ธ

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Edited by TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 16 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

Which of the following is not the name of a "Bond Girl"? Vanessa Kensington โœ…๏ธ - very few correct answers ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๏ธ
Which German field marshal was known as the `Desert Fox`? Erwin Rommel โœ…๏ธ - very few correct answers ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๏ธ
In the "Toaru Kagaku no Railgun" anime, espers can only reach a maximum of level 6 in their abilities. False โœ…๏ธ - most of you got it right ๐Ÿ˜Ž๏ธ
What is the main ingredient in hummus? Chickpeas โœ…๏ธ - most of you got it right ๐Ÿ˜Ž๏ธ
True or False: Honey never spoils. True โœ…๏ธ - most of you got it right ๐Ÿ˜Ž๏ธ

No one got a perfect score but @Roseeeee (4 points), @Douglasgao (3 points), @rickastleyofficial (3 points), @Etienne (3 points), and @Esma-Nur (3 points) did best this session! ๐Ÿ’ช๏ธ

What did you think of the questions? ๐Ÿค”๏ธ Did you learn anything? ๐Ÿ“š๏ธ Share your comments!

I would have only known Rommel and ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ™‚

I thought the hummus one was pretty easy! Some questions were harder, let's see what the internet gods give us tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I thought the hummus one was pretty easy! Some questions were harder, let's see what the internet gods give us tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i dont know hummus๐Ÿ˜‚

It was easy to the point it became suspiscious... ๐Ÿ˜‚

I wasnt ready for that i started and i kearnd the game rules it was a cool game!

@Etienne I suggest that the quiz support more language. Sometimes the sentences we dont understand makes us mad๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you to the 16 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

Which of the following is not the name of a "Bond Girl"? Vanessa Kensington โœ…๏ธ - very few correct answers ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๏ธ
Which German field marshal was known as the `Desert Fox`? Erwin Rommel โœ…๏ธ - very few correct answers ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๏ธ
In the "Toaru Kagaku no Railgun" anime, espers can only reach a maximum of level 6 in their abilities. False โœ…๏ธ - most of you got it right ๐Ÿ˜Ž๏ธ
What is the main ingredient in hummus? Chickpeas โœ…๏ธ - most of you got it right ๐Ÿ˜Ž๏ธ
True or False: Honey never spoils. True โœ…๏ธ - most of you got it right ๐Ÿ˜Ž๏ธ

No one got a perfect score but @Roseeeee (4 points), @Douglasgao (3 points), @Alessandromrburns (3 points), @Etienne (3 points), and @Esma-Nur (3 points) did best this session! ๐Ÿ’ช๏ธ

What did you think of the questions? ๐Ÿค”๏ธ Did you learn anything? ๐Ÿ“š๏ธ Share your comments!

Wow iโ€™m a pro

@Etienne I suggest that the quiz support more language. Sometimes the sentences we dont understand makes us mad๐Ÿ˜‚
"Us" people from Antarctica you mean? ๐Ÿ˜…๏ธ. Joke aside, it's a lot of work to translate all questions/answers and while it may be done in the future, the trivia is just an experiment for now to see if enough people engage with it regularly. If they do, then surely there is room for improvement ๐Ÿ™‚

"Us" people from Antarctica you mean? ๐Ÿ˜…๏ธ. Joke aside, it's a lot of work to translate all questions/answers and while it may be done in the future, the trivia is just an experiment for now to see if enough people engage with it regularly. If they do, then surely there is room for improvement ๐Ÿ™‚
Okay, I find that my translater can translate it well just now. Just concentrate your work๐Ÿ˜„

Antarctica๐Ÿ˜ฎ. what language?๐Ÿค”

Antarctica๐Ÿ˜ฎ. what language?๐Ÿค”

โ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธโœจ๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know

(And now two times louder๐Ÿ™‚

Let it gooo, let it goooooooo
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it gooo, let it goooooooo
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway

โ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธโœจ๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ

maybe we chinese cant use google and cant join this,,,?๐Ÿ™

maybe we chinese cant use google and cant join this,,,?๐Ÿ™

But Mimi if you do the trivia game nobody has time to use google so it does not matter! The game is too fast for that! ๐Ÿ˜›