How about adding polls on Penpal Gate ? :D Comments and suggestions

Hello !

I think that adding polls in forum subjects in Penpal Gate could be a great idea to see the point of view of people.

Forums, for sure, permit us to express our opinions freely. But sometimes, comparing opinions on forums is somehow confusing. (for example, for a diverse subject, there's a message that says yes, then one who says no, another one who says yes, etc... And identifying a majority or minority of opinions is interesting, yet quite difficult)

Polls with statistics could be a great idea for identify the different positions taken on a given subject. That is why I think it could be an upgrade.

Thank you in advance for your response ! 🙂

😊Good idea! 👌🏽
Even though I like waging through all the answers reading everybody’s comments and answers,but yet this might be a good upgrade and might make it easier to get the overall opinions of people in here.
But then, I think that the best way to implement those polls is to ask the author to set two( or more) the “expected” answers since all the topics are not the same and can’t be answered by “yes” or “no”, so that people will only choose between the possible answers (or none of ‘em) and then argument…