Increase or Separate Daily Quota Comments and suggestions

Hello devs, I understand why you have the daily quota in place, but I feel that the site would be better if the daily quota was either increased, or changed to be multiple separate quotas, one for the forums, one for private messaging, one for comments etc. Like I said, I understand why you have it in place but it would be better with separated quotas.

It's already the case 🙂. Also please note that only new conversations are limited: there are no quotas for existing conversations

I would like that too because I want to favourite profiles so I can find them again but I cant

We need more quotes

I dont understand what is this daily quota thingy 😅
Been here for 4 ½ months now and up till now I'm able to have unlimited conversations, I dont post comments that often, and no limit on any forum post .. I dont have the pair version.. complete free one

I dont understand what is this daily quota thingy 😅
Been here for 4 ½ months now and up till now I'm able to have unlimited conversations, I dont post comments that often, and no limit on any forum post .. I dont have the pair version.. complete free one

The is a limit of up to 8 new conversations a day. Once a conversation has started there are no limits. This is to prevent abuse/spam. Paid accounts can start up to 40 new conversations a day.

Oh okay, thanks for informing 😅😊🤗