I can teach Indonesian and Sundanese Other languages

Hello. Want to learn Indonesian and Sundanese? Feel free to ask

Can you teach me these two languages? I want to begin studing your two languages

Hello. 😊 I am impressed by your eagerness and enthusiasm to learn. I would be honored to provide language lessons for you.
Then, I will post lessons everyday in this forum.
Warm regards. 😊

Thank you 😊 and if you want i can teach you a little bit of Italian if you’re interested in

Wow! Thank you. Of course I'm interested. I learn italian a tiny bit from duolingo 😄

Really? Oooh it sounds good 👍☺️ So i can pratice your italian! Good

Hello. 😊
I will post my first lesson here.
Indonesian is the official language of Indonesia, used for daily communication and formal purposes. It has its roots in various languages spoken throughout the archipelago, including Sundanese.
While Sundanese is a local language spoken in West Java, Indonesia. It has its own distinct grammar and vocabulary that reflect the culture and traditions of the region.

Let's start with greetings!

English : Good Morning / Good Afternoon/ Good Evening /

Indonesian : Selamat Pagi / Selamat Siang/ or.. Selamat Sore (around 03 p.m to 06 p.m) / Selamat malam

Sundanese : Wilujeng Ènjing/ Wilujeng siang/ Wilujeng wengi

[For Indonesian, we could also simply say ; "Pagi!", or "Siang!", or "Malam!" without using the words "selamat"

Let's start with greetings!

English : Good Morning / Good Afternoon/ Good Evening /

Indonesian : Selamat Pagi / Selamat Siang/ or.. Selamat Sore (around 03 p.m to 06 p.m) / Selamat malam

Sundanese : Wilujeng Ènjing/ Wilujeng siang/ Wilujeng wengi

[For Indonesian, we could also simply say ; "Pagi!", or "Siang!", or "Malam!" without using the words "selamat"

Ooooh thank you.. In Italian it's:
- Good morning = buongiorno
- Good afternoon = buon pomeriggio
- Good evening = buonasera

I'll also translate them into Italian for you so you can see if you understood correctly and maybe you can learn more! It would always be nice to be able to have the correct pronunciation of the words/phrases but in the meantime thanks so at least I can write it