Friendship Other languages

Oi!!
I am from Brazil. I am new on Penpal Gate. I would like to meet people interested in friendship. My native language is Portuguese, I speak English and I am a very beginner French learner studying by mylsef. I like to meet people from other countries and cultures. Also, I can help if you are interested in learning Portuguese.
See you!

Hi Elvie 😁

Hi, Colin! Nice to meet you
You have beautiful photos on your profile! Did you take them?

Hello, Elvie. Glad to meet you. I'm Rafia from Bangladesh. I'm 13 years old. I am also begineer in French language. I am also learning Russian, Spanish, Hindi, Mandarin, Polish and soooo on. You can tell me, are you really know these many languages? Yeah, I really learning these languages, because it is one of my hobby. My native is Bengali and English.I would love to learn Portuguese, I've a extra atraction at portuguese culture. I want to learn about it.
And if you want I would love to make friendship with you!😊Because I like to make friends from all over the world!🌍

Hi, Colin! Nice to meet you
You have beautiful photos on your profile! Did you take them?
I really like Colin's hair and that photo.

Hi Elvie!
How are you?
I learn English and Deutsh!

Hi Tara! Nice to meet you!
I am good, thanks.
I learn English and I have an interest in learning French as well. Actually, I have been seen it a little bit.
Your profile is amazing. It is great that you like to practice sports. I should have done that when I was a child but I was lazy for physical activities. I used to like to study, though!

hello, Elvie! I speak English and I'm currently learning French. I would love to learn Portuguese and I think Portuguese culture is so cool!! I hope you'd reply me 😊 have a great day! ♡

Hi Mohitha!! Sorry for the late reply! Well, I am Brazilian. There are some differences between Portuguese spoken in Portugal and the one spoken in Brazil but I don't think this is relevant, especially for foreigners. Let me know how can I help you! Have a great weekend!!

Hi Mohitha!! Sorry for the late reply! Well, I am Brazilian. There are some differences between Portuguese spoken in Portugal and the one spoken in Brazil but I don't think this is relevant, especially for foreigners. Let me know how can I help you! Have a great weekend!!

sure, that would be great!

hi

Hi Lyli! Welcome!

Oi Elvie!
How nice of you to look for friends all over the world. If you want I can teach you some things about my culture, and maybe we can make some great friends! I'm from the Netherlands and once had a relationship with someone in Brasil, so I'd love to pick up the little Portuguese that I've learned. Always on the lookout for new languages and friends. Hit me up if you're interested! I speak Dutch, English, German and a little small petite of French haha.
Kind regards

👋