πŸ¦ŸπŸ•·οΈ Steken en prikken πŸ¦‚πŸ¦” Films, music, TV

If you have vacation and you are curious about animals that sting or bite you, there is a very funny tv show on youtube in Dutch and it is called "Steken en prikken". So a guy Jurre and a girl Emma get a stung or a bite from a lot of different animals like spiders, snakes, fishes and other animals.

And they rate like 0 is a kiss and 10 your arm is bitten off how much it hurts and a doctor explains what you can do if it happens on vacation.

I just made Sabri_KC look at it on youtube and maybe others like it too!! πŸ˜›

If you have good tips if you are stung or bitten maybe you can write below!! Or if you like a particular episode you can write it too! πŸ™

🐜🐜🐜πŸͺ°πŸͺ°πŸͺ°πŸͺ²πŸͺ²πŸͺ²πŸͺ³πŸͺ³πŸͺ³πŸ¦ŸπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦ŸπŸ•·οΈπŸ•·οΈπŸ•·οΈπŸπŸπŸ

Actually, I never expected such a series to exist, but it actually does ! Testing insect bites is so weird but at the same time so interesting ! You learn and you laugh as the main persons being to panic (I understand lol) and explain what they feel. I don't know if you can find subtitled or translated versions since it's only in Dutch, but if you are interested in insects, I recommend watching it πŸ˜‰

Haha true!! If you only want to see the sting or bite you can see like after 2/3 in the video.

And Emma screams a lot like Sabri said to me! πŸ˜›

I will watch it maybe

I will watch it maybe

It is nice to watch Emmi and you learn a lot! I hope that you like it! πŸ™‚