hunter×hunter Elokuvat, musiikki, TV

Do you like Hunter x Hunter?Such a good-looking animation should be enjoyed by people all over the world?Then let's discuss these together.Maybe we can have some activities together.Anything is possible.Like full-time hunters, we are companions, aren't we?

I know a bit
But I’m better in other animations

let’s go explore the dark continent! 🎣
i’ve been reading the post anime chapters lately and there’s still a lot to see. too bad togashi is not feeling alright

I know a bit
But I’m better in other animations
It is highly recommended that you take a closer look at the full-time hunter×hunter, His worldview is not the same as any cartoon,He even said that many cartoons are his“grandchildren.”At least for me, after seeing this cartoon, I have no interest in anything else.

let’s go explore the dark continent! 🎣
i’ve been reading the post anime chapters lately and there’s still a lot to see. too bad togashi is not feeling alright
Yes, now heMost of the sequels created are in the form of words.I hope he can live a long life, so that we can see the end in our lifetime.hh,I won't give up to love killua and gon❤️

I‘ve heard of it but i‘ve never really watched it. What‘s it about?

I‘ve heard of it but i‘ve never really watched it. What‘s it about?
This animation is based on the section to find the father,he met many difficulties on the road.And made three friends.It is divided into many stages, and each stage has different experiences, which is very fascinating.Of course, the most noteworthy thing is his best friend killua,From the killer family,In short, it is really a very good-looking animation.You can't describe it without seeing it yourself.