My favourite TV series Films, music, TV

Although I don't watch many horror movies, the ones I prefer the most are The Resident Evil Saga, Nightmare, Saw, I don't like the Wrong Turn series at all, too violent, the Harry Potter and Twilight Sagas are among my favorites, I'm passionate about eighties comedies with actors of the caliber of Lino Banfi, Paolo Villaggio with the unforgettable Fantozzi and Il Signor Robbinson, let's not forget Alvaro Vitali, Edwige Fenech, Gloria Guida, and Franco and Ciccio, I'm passionate about history documentari.

Definitely Rick and Morty.

I am currently waiting for the premiere of You and Stranger things 🙂

Bueno es series, supernatural es mi top 1, luego series como GOT y la casa del dragón
ahora me gusta esta trama especifica post apocalíptica y destructiva, como the 100, the rain, 3% aunque no tanto zombi pero si las vería, también la fantasía, un poco al estilo the witcher, que incluye lo medieval que también adoro, casi todo lo de series mas a romances que veo son épocas pasadas, y algunas de inspiración en la vida real, y retomando fantasía, vampiros y hombres lobo pues no puede faltar

Supernatural ? Buenos film