Tsoi Films, music, TV

Do you like Viktor Tsoi?

Yess,HE'S A GENIUS!

Yaaas! He’s a legend!!!

I was wondering if Tsoi knew the collapse of USSR and the chaos after the cold war,would he do the same as he did. I think he would,or he'll not be Victor Tsoi

Btw I like post-punk

I was wondering if Tsoi knew the collapse of USSR and the chaos after the cold war,would he do the same as he did. I think he would,or he'll not be Victor Tsoi
in some of his songs, Tsoi has been singing about his dissapoiuntment in his own country

Yeah,regarded as "the last hero of the Soviet", Tsoi was really unique. The values and spirit of resistance that he represented were deeply influential at that time.

Edit by La_Internacio .

I was playing a video game about guerrilla forces struggles fighting aginst corrupt officials and criminals in Kazakhstan,the BGM was Victor Tsoi's songs and I was really impressed 🙃

What does the word "Бошетунмай" mean?
Maybe it'll be a mystery forever...

I know what it means, it means in Kazakh «wind on the head»

According to this version, literally the expression Бошетунмай in the Kazakh language means “the head does not freeze” or “the wind in the head” (“bosh” is a distorted bass, “head”, or bassyn, “your head”; “tunmai” is a distorted tonbaydy, “ will not freeze”), that is, “turretless”.

I veeeery like Viktor Tsoi! He's one of my favorite singers. I like the most: Kukushka, Zvezda po imieni solntse and Spokoynaya notch 🙂