what do you think of ''squid game''? Films, music, TV

i love it

it's got to be the best net series (as of now) on Netflix
And where ever I go I see children playing Red light and green light it's only a while till someone begins playing round number 6 or 'squid game'

it’s a very gory and violent series but i loved watching it haha

It is Nonsense

Terrible! Brutale and crude! Not my kind of tv!

Okay serie, although I don't get all that hype around it. Despite the violence, it's nothing special.

It’s pretty traumatizing, but REALLY good. I personally don’t mind gore and stuff, so I really enjoyed it.

It’s pretty traumatizing, but REALLY good. I personally don’t mind gore and stuff, so I really enjoyed it.
in my opinion it is not very traumatizing, it gets worse

I haven't seen it yet. Not because I see only 13+ in Netflix, but because I HATE violence and according to me these type of shows are ridiculous. No one, with whom I live with, has seen it yet.

It is a copy of a Japanese movie... Kamisama no iu tōri (As the Gods Will) https://ibb.co/MV1Rb8g

Waiting for Season 2😁

I like it. It should not be disregarded by calling it a simple concept of "distopic deadly games." It's rather a sharp and bitter criticism on neoliberal societies. Inherently the show is as violent and brutal as neoliberal capitalism itself.

I have seen most clips and trailers so ya

i haven't seen it, but i don't like it, because there was a question in an exam about it and i didn't really know what to say, because apart from me and a friend everyone has seen it

I love it.