Potterheads, come here! Ταινίες, μουσική, τηλεόραση

Whose your favourite character/who do you find most interesting and which house are you in? My favourite characters are Lily Potter (Harry's mom), Severus Snape, Fred & George Weasley, Luna Lovegood and Fleur Delacour. I'm a Hufflepuff. I took quizzes on Wizarding World and some other sites. The result is Hufflepuff in all 😀
(All the Harry, Ron and Hermione fans, don't take it as a insult that they are not my favourite characters)

I am a Ravenclaw, and I love Luna Lovegood the most, she's so beautiful that you can call her a fairy.

I am a Ravenclaw, and I love Luna Lovegood the most, she's so beautiful that you can call her a fairy.
Cool! I also love how Evanna Lynch portrayed Luna's role. She looks so innocent

I am a Gryffindor!And,I love Luna too.

My favourite character is Regulus Black, I love so much The Marauders Era and I think he is so underrated 🙂
I'm a slytherin and i would like to know some poterheads from every country 🙂

Hiii I’m a ravenclaw and my favorite characters are ron and hermione

Remus John Lupin, but I like Lucius Malfoy too(no offence)

What characters you ship?

Im a ravenclawww 💙🌠 , and characters I find interesting are, Luna Lovegood and Draco Malfoy . I read the books and watched the movies but I don't really have any preference over them .

House: Hufflepuff
Favorite characters: Fred & George Weasley.
Favorite movie: The Prisoner of Azkaban

i’m a Gryffindor
my favourite character is Hermione (:

and i ship Harmione!

i’m a Gryffindor
and i ship Harmione!
I ship Drarry and Linny hahaha

i’m a Gryffindor
and i ship Harmione!
Linny...ok! but Drarry? they both seem the most unlikely persons ever! 😂 but yeah many people ship Drarry and Dramione too which i think will never happen 😂

i’m a Gryffindor
and i ship Harmione!
I have proof of drarry, many proof
Linny...ok! but Drarry? they both seem the most unlikely persons ever! 😂 but yeah many people ship Drarry and Dramione too which i think will never happen 😂

I'm a Griffyndor! When I went to an exhibition about Harry Potter in Milan they put the Sorting Hat on my head and he said: "Gryffindor!!". I was so proud of myself😍!
My favourite caracter is Hermione😍 I think she's the best. I ship her with Viktor Krum.

i’m a Gryffindor
and i ship Harmione!
Dramione will never happen, Hermione is too superior to fall in love with a so spoiled and evil kid like Malfoy

Even dought is not all Draco's fault if he's evil and spoiled

Αυτό το θέμα είναι ανενεργό για λίγο και τώρα είναι μόνο για ανάγνωση.