Any Star Wars fan ? Films, music, TV

Isn't it the best topic ? 😁

I start : what did you think of The Mandalorian ?
I know it was a phenomenon in Europe and USA but I'd to know how it was welcomed in other countries.

I know a lot of people that didn’t like the mandalorian.

I did, I love every thing about Star Wars.

Isn't it the best topic ? 😁

I start : what did you think of The Mandalorian ?
I know it was a phenomenon in Europe and USA but I'd to know how it was welcomed in other countries.

The Mandalorian is top

I really like star wars but I sadly do not like the stuff that came out ever since Disney took over. I really wanted to like "the Mandalorian" but I guess I just expected it to be something new and not just familiar story-tropes set on replay. Disney probably wanted to please a wide audience and took the safe route in showing well-loved characters and (like I already said) familiar storylines. Its an ok show, I just expected a bit more...

I really liked The Mandalorian and I can't wait to see what's going to do Taika Waititi with the next Star Wars movie

I'm someone who's awaken by the Imperial March aka Darth Vader's Theme every single morning. Yes, I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and I truly loved The Mandalorian. I'm eagerly looking forward to "The Book of Boba Fett". It was an exciting spin-off.