Downfall

Needled 24/7

Are you dead yet

In your face

Next in line

Transference

Rest in peace to Alexi Laiho

Edit by Hummingbirdfan95 .

Hi! COB is (was 🙁 ) one of my favourites metal bands of all time. I saw them in 2018 in Italy, crazy show!
My fav albums are the first 5, but also some songs from the latest albums are so cool.
Towards dead end, silent night bodom night, red light in my eyes, bed of razors, hate me, bodom beach terror, needled 24/7 are some of my favourites!

RIP Alexi

Hi! COB is (was 🙁 ) one of my favourites metal bands of all time. I saw them in 2018 in Italy, crazy show!
My fav albums are the first 5, but also some songs from the latest albums are so cool.
Towards dead end, silent night bodom night, red light in my eyes, bed of razors, hate me, bodom beach terror, needled 24/7 are some of my favourites!

RIP Alexi

Reason why Alexi died was alcohol-induced degeneration of the liver and pancreas connective tissue. Also, a mix of painkillers, opioids and insomnia medication was found in his system

RIP Alexi

Reason why Alexi died was alcohol-induced degeneration of the liver and pancreas connective tissue. Also, a mix of painkillers, opioids and insomnia medication was found in his system

yeah, that's true. very sad