How do you listen to music? Films, music, TV

Just wondering how you play music when you listen, streaming, albums, playlists, vinyl, etc...

I mainly listen to the music I own that I like in shuffle mode. I go through all of the songs I like that I own (over 12000) and when I've heard them all I start listening again in a different shuffle mode. I also have some Spotify playlists of songs that are favorites or that I love but I don't own yet. When I check out an album I haven't heard before I usually stream it on Spotify because I rarely purchase albums I haven't heard before. I usually plug my iPhone or my iPad into my stereo and listen that way, but if my wife is at home I listen on my in ear wired earbuds.

I used to own quite a large collection of CDs, I always enjoyed actually owning the music. But it just wasn't practical, now I use Spotify and I typically listen to music when I am walking, travelling or going out for a bike ride on alone.
It's handy, I have a few playlists downloaded to my phone but I can always stream other tracks if I fancy it.

Loud

Loud

haha, that´s good

loud

I use my favourites playlist in Spotify

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T13FNpcsVaU I listen SUSHY - Jumpin' Up