The vampire diaries telefilm Films, music, TV

I love the telefilm The vampire diaries! And you?
The actors are very beautiful, the story is intriguing so much.
Which love pair do you prefer? My favourite is Stafan and Elena, the are so loving!!
which season do you prefer?

Hey I love The vampire diaries too!
But my favourite pair is Damon and Elena
Wich season do I prefer?... Definitely the third!

Hey!!
I love so much this telefilm! I prefer the first season, in that Stefan and Elena are so beautiful and so happy!
I fisish to watch the 21 episod of 5 season, it's so sad!
Have you seen the fifth season?
Why you prefer Damon and Elena?

Yes I saw it!
I prefer Damon and Elena because I love Damon and I prefer Elena when she is with him.
I'm so sad too 🙁 but in my opinion we don't have to be worried because they will certainly come him back to life

I saw them @ Comic Con San Diego. It was pretty fun, they all seem like a bunch of fun people.

I loove the vampire diaries 001_tt1 ! I prefer the 5 season but are all beautiful. I like demon and elena

Hi!
I watched the vampire diaries too! But only seasons 1,2, and 3.
I like it very mutch, the story goes on and still remains exciting 🙂

Edit by Hyrule .

Oeeh i love The Vampire Diaries 🙂 I watched every episode 😁 Can't wait for the one this evening!!

one of my favorites :3 i really love it 😁 favorite is Damon.

Hey!!
I love so much this telefilm! I prefer the first season, in that Stefan and Elena are so beautiful and so happy!
I fisish to watch the 21 episod of 5 season, it's so sad!
Have you seen the fifth season?
Why you prefer Damon and Elena?
He y, I too prefer the first season!And I like Stelena .What bout you?

Hey I love The vampire diaries too!
But my favourite pair is Damon and Elena
Wich season do I prefer?... Definitely the third!
Me to i love Damon he is so cute

I love This series. Il love Damon he is si cut

I love The Vampire Diaries too! <3 My favorite seasons are definitely the third, and the sixth. Damon is my favorite character, and I like Damon and Elena together. But I love Stefan too! It is too hard to choose. Anyway, my favorite characters that are no longer in the TV show are Klaus (but he's in the spin off The Originals that I'm watching) and Kai. I LOVED KAI SO MUCH! Am I the only one?

i'm watching the end of third.
I love damon ! i'll like that elena don't go back with stefan but with damon. I like Carolyn too

Vampire diaries is my favourite telefilm! I really love Damon and Stefan but my favourite character is Caroline Forbes. I love her with Kalus.. They're my otp hahah.. Who agrees??

I do love them as a couple as well, Caroline is always organised and structured I love that. She's quite a good friend to everyone (:

Maybe it sounds weird but I donnot like Elena at all she is the victim all the time its kind of annoying I think