Is there anyone who is a fan of the following games?? Παιχνίδια

I'm not into video games very much, but I love these games!

1)Call of Duty (2003) (That's the very first game of the franchise and I love it because I played it with my dad when I was little - still watching the gameplay on YouTube again and again! Haha!)

2)Call of Duty: WW2 (I love it mainly because of its superb graphics and the talent of its voice actors)

and finally, the best...

3) Dying Light 2 (My favourite - it's the game with the best plot, superb graphics, superb voice acting and dialogues, the best gameplay and the best concept!)

If you like to discuss these games, welcome to this forum!

Pay a lot call of duty (medal of honor) years ago. Now only nintendo switch

Pay a lot call of duty (medal of honor) years ago. Now only nintendo switch
Wow, you played Medal of Honour too? As far as I can remember, its story was written by Steven Spielberg, so it must be definitely a good game to play!

Still a good game. Got it somewhere on the attic haha play to much that game 🙈

Still a good game. Got it somewhere on the attic haha play to much that game 🙈
Lucky you! It's impossible to find someone with that game nowadays

Most with a bad story

I played the first Call Of Duty but I can't say I liked it because it was too hard in my opinion xD

I played the first Call Of Duty but I can't say I liked it because it was too hard in my opinion xD
Really? It was easy at the beginning but it became harder in the British and Russian campaigns though lol - especially that Stalingrad battle

Most with a bad story
Yeah...

i’ve played some games of the cod franchise such as bo2 and 3, advanced warfare. the black ops games were really good.
i’ve also played dying light and its sequel (just a lil bit), personally i believe the first was way better than the second one

i’ve played some games of the cod franchise such as bo2 and 3, advanced warfare. the black ops games were really good.
i’ve also played dying light and its sequel (just a lil bit), personally i believe the first was way better than the second one
Oh yeah, some people say that they miss Kyle Crane from Dying Light. It's interesting that you find Dying Light better than its sequel.