What would your best afternoon be like? Sitä ja tätä

Mine:
Going to sephora/victoria’s secret/LITERALLY EVERY CLOTHES OR COSMETICS SHOP!!! and buy a lot of makeup,try all the perfumes,try all the makeup,going to expensive makeup shops (there are a lot in sthlm) and then go to have a nice meal with a lot of sushi in an aesthetic place and take a looot of nice photos all the day,then take a walk in a park,after this going to drink something in a nice place

Mine:
Going to sephora/victoria’s secret/LITERALLY EVERY CLOTHES OR COSMETICS SHOP!!! and buy a lot of makeup,try all the perfumes,try all the makeup,going to expensive makeup shops (there are a lot in sthlm) and then go to have a nice meal with a lot of sushi in an aesthetic place and take a looot of nice photos all the day,then take a walk in a park,after this going to drink something in a nice place
Caspita! 😲

Sunshine, barbecue and cold beer with my friends and our favorite soccer team wins…

...and what about 🍨🍨🍨 Roseeeee!!!

I heard that there is the world champion in ice-making in Stockholm.

...and what about 🍨🍨🍨 Roseeeee!!!

I heard that there is the world champion in ice-making in Stockholm.

Of course!

I just had a beautiful afternoon with my best friend at Lake Constance.
Watching the little toddlers, dogs, pretty ladies...eating organic vegan dürüm (delicious!)
...enjoying the sun, lake, view to the Alps, clouds...having good conversations and stillness
...the stillness with him is the best, even when we tease each other!

My ideal afternoon?
Picture a coldish, breezy day.
I slip on my jacket and saddle up on my horse.
There's something sooooo magical about riding freely with the wind in my hair
Then i race to the cliff near my family cottage/farm
There I have a steaming cup of hot chocolate. It's the perfect blend of warmth and sweetness
I tend to find myself lost in thought. There's a strange joy in just letting my mind wander.

I would do some quad biking or something extreme too, i usually lay on my horse and write in my diary (i know tht sounds soo childish but i really enjoy writing in my diary, i think of it more as a "memory book" for when im older, so i could read it and think to myself, wow! I was such a ____?___ person b4😂😂 )

Serene, and utterly satisfying. That's my ideal afternoon.

ice-P-G-K-S-cream!😛😛:(email hidden)

I would like a rainy afternoon.... it gives me a good feeling, when i see people in the rain , everything is different.

I would like to go out , watch how beautiful Tehran is ...🌌 maybe buy a "shir moz" (persian) and enjoy it while relaxing🙂

Why not to share this beautiful afternoon with some friends ???😁 that's an option too .

But right now, i prefer the 1st one .

I would like a rainy afternoon.... it gives me a good feeling, when i see people in the rain , everything is different.

I would like to go out , watch how beautiful Tehran is ...🌌 maybe buy a "shir moz" (persian) and enjoy it while relaxing🙂

Why not to share this beautiful afternoon with some friends ???😁 that's an option too .

But right now, i prefer the 1st one .

Nothing beats the rain
I could live my whole life being in the rain 🥳