Bored Anything and everything

im so bored
why isnt anyone talking on this site anymore???

Your (teenagers) fault, I and some others told you what will happen...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::BECAUSE, THE PRINCESS OF SOUTH AFRICA HAS LEFT US:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

u and azmin were not the only ones that used to talk
u only wanted us to stop making forums

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::BECAUSE, THE PRINCESS OF SOUTH AFRICA HAS LEFT US:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

True

Her work was making the forums alive

Stfu nd try to enjoy this site with forums or what you want adults

Tbh i don’t think no one is talking anymore,there are some weeks where everyone is more silent and some where everyone talks

Not really like what I have told.
I told or warned that other people will left the site because they feel like its a playground for youth to exchange nonsense without realizing that older people use it for just exchange with topics they are interested in

I told or warned that other people will left the site because they feel like its a playground for youth to exchange nonsense without realizing that older people use it for just exchange with topics they are interested in
In almost 4 years i have never saw active forums and when i saw a forum there were always only people between 12-20
There are a loot of very active members that are not active on the forums,some of them don’t even know that forums exists

then they can do that if they want to
you dont even need to look at our forums if you dont wan to

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹:::::🌹:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And we -- most of all -- loved her for it, Rosee🌹ee!

Thats the point. Teens and adults has a why different in interrest ... for the one is itnonsense topic and for the other not. Thats the time we live now. And yes, some topics are nonsence or silly but that is what teen interest in it. And that is completly different for a adult.

But you have a point too 🤗 some topics are maybe not needed

Thats the point. Teens and adults has a why different in interrest ... for the one is itnonsense topic and for the other not. Thats the time we live now. And yes, some topics are nonsence or silly but that is what teen interest in it. And that is completly different for a adult.

There may be senseless and silly topics that interest some adults. Life is short and hard. We need to laugh and joke even if we are adults.

There may be senseless and silly topics that interest some adults. Life is short and hard. We need to laugh and joke even if we are adults.
Thats my thoughts too. Life is to short and hard. But its okay that some people think different. No problem And some fun and silly thing in topics are okay even not every adult want that And the teenkids want something too and want have fun too 😃

Thats my thoughts too. Life is to short and hard. But its okay that some people think different. No problem And some fun and silly thing in topics are okay even not every adult want that And the teenkids want something too and want have fun too 😃
👍

teens and adults have different interests also

Edited by Arabian_Nights .