Letter of apology to everyone on Penpal gate Wszystko i nic

Dear everyone

I am sorry for my outburst tonight by writing nonsense just like you did. I had a bad day today and I couldn't control my anger anymore. I was angry already and had this payback time/revenge idea that went horribly wrong.

Please forgive me and be friends with me again and we can all be nice to each other.

Yours sincerely
Azmin

I wonnnnn🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🪩🪩🪩🪩

Dear everyone

I am sorry for my outburst tonight by writing nonsense just like you did. I had a bad day today and I couldn't control my anger anymore. I was angry already and had this payback time/revenge idea that went horribly wrong.

Please forgive me and be friends with me again and we can all be nice to each other.

Yours sincerely
Azmin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 why is this so funny?

You think too much

This is not a victory or anything like that. It's a letter of apology.

Dear everyone

Yours sincerely
Azmin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 why is this so funny?
I don’t know ahahah

Stop laughing. You should appreciate it.

appreciate what?????
you should appreciate us forgiving you
its not our fault that you were angry today

Could you delete the nonsense Forums now after your apologize?

appreciate what?????
you should appreciate us forgiving you
its not our fault that you were angry today
Its more like…who cares about his forums? Our forums are not damaging and his forums too.
I have a question azmin: what are we supposed to write in the forums?

He dosen’t even know what we should write in the forums😭

Cause he has no clueeee he is just obsessed without a reason

You could write about what is your favourite movie or song and what is your favorite food

How do I delete the forums?

You could write about what is your favourite movie or song and what is your favorite food
There are literally thousands and thousands of forums about that

That’s actually respectful as hell, I didn’t even notice but thanks for the apology.

That’s actually respectful as hell, I didn’t even notice but thanks for the apology.
Why? Are we allowed to create nosense forums but he cannot? Where is the logic fr
What’s to apologise? And i don’t think his forums are silly,i js don’t like those topics