Parsa2020’s second forum Anything and everything

Guys do you think he likes to watch black oily men dancing?

Oooh 🀭

πŸ§πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

MaybeeeπŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚

Why u ask ???

I have the feeling that you like it more ahah

πŸ§πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
😍😍😍

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
πŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈ

Why u ask ???

Noooo

Why u ask ???

Noooo
I need proofs 🫰

Why u ask ???

Noooo
I need proofs 🫰
😭😭😭

Stop spamming the forum with your personal jokes to wach other. You have pms for that case

Stop spamming the forum with your personal jokes to wach other. You have pms for that case
I agree Chris for the first time .

(A bit)

we are making jokes we are like 15

Agree this tooπŸ˜…

Agree this tooπŸ˜…
this section is literally called ''anything and everything'' so we can write what we want stfu

We can just make forums about people , its better than gossipingπŸ˜‰

Agree this tooπŸ˜…
this section is literally called ''anything and everything'' so we can write what we want stfu
Yea