Is the Duomo of Milan or the Sagrada Familia of Barcelona more beautiful ? Anything and everything

Do you prefer the Duomo of Milan with its 3400 sculpted statues which is the church with the most statues in the world or the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona which is the tallest cathedral in the world ?

I prefer the Duomo of Milan. It provides an enigmatic world of artistic and historic wonders. You can watch a perfect transition between Gothic and Neo-Gothic elements. I didn't like the Sagrada Familia at all.

I prefer the Duomo of Milan. It provides an enigmatic world of artistic and historic wonders. You can watch a perfect transition between Gothic and Neo-Gothic elements. I didn't like the Sagrada Familia at all.
Ma perchè il Duomo il Milano non è Patrimonio dell'Umanità ?

Ma perchè il Duomo il Milano non è Patrimonio dell'Umanità ?
Because it is a rather divine heritage itself. It has the spirit, not the name only. 🙂