Generation gap Anything and everything

Sometimes I don't feel like to be glad,but my family say I should be glad.I seldom even feel they force me to be happy.
And when I say I may have some problems,my family say I'm okey,and I the problems are all made in my mind.

What should I do?

Adults like me, often mind that a young person cannot be sad or depressed because we think it's impossible not to be glad when you have all your life ahead of you. Same thing about problems: we think that real problems arrive when we became adults. But it's not the true. Every age has its problems, and your is one of the most complicated because you are not a child anymore and you are not yet a man, but you have the problems of both categories.
My aivice is simple and banal: try to be happy doing what you like, but don't be ashamed if you are sad every now and then; it's normal, but, search help, if you feel that your sadness become pathological.

The problem is that we underestimate the problems and challenges of others because we cannot fully understand them. Now, if the age difference between two people is big, this issue will be aggravated. Try to deal with this issue, there is no other way because I had the same problem and could not find a way.

Young people has problems. Not only young everyone has problems. The issue is the scale and the view. Young person may have an issue of selecting one subject over another one. An assignment title. At the same time, parents have challengers in their job / business. Inflation, office mess, colleague / partners issue are some of them.
Hence, parents tends to ignore their children problems arguing that their problems are more complex and critical compared to children’s issues. They also think why can’t children solve simple issue ( parents point of view ) and why children are sad over simple thing.
However, in reality, a problem can be very simple for the rest of the word but it can be the biggest problem for the person who face on it.
What I used to do when I was a kid, I tried to avoid dependency but I used to seek guidance from many as possible. Based on guidance find the solution on my own.
Happiness is not a product. It’s a byproduct. We have freedom to change/ choose what make us happy.