What’s your MBTI? Sitä ja tätä

what’s your MBTI type?
I’m ENTP.
for those who don’t know what MBTI is: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I'm ENFP 🙂

I am XNFP.

I'm INFP-A

ooh lots of xNFPs here

INFP-T

ooh lots of xNFPs here
yes yes, those fellas silently sitting in the corner with a book.... you never knew but they are already conquering the world

ooh lots of xNFPs here
yes yes, those fellas silently sitting in the corner with a book.... you never knew but they are already conquering the world
I’d say that all they do is sit at home, glued to their phones 😆 Other MBTI types be too busy with school, job and personal growth, while XNFPs be sitting here all day. Probably because we would rather text online, than socialize

Ten_Bezdelnitzy muokkasi tätä .

ooh lots of xNFPs here
I’d say that all they do is sit at home, glued to their phones 😆 Other MBTI types be too busy with school, job and personal growth, while XNFPs be sitting here all day. Probably because we would rather text online, than socialize
highly debatable 👁️👄👁️

INTJ-T🙃

ENFJ~

ooh lots of xNFPs here
highly debatable 👁️👄👁️
Agreed. It's less about preferences and more about abilities.

ooh lots of xNFPs here
highly debatable 👁️👄👁️
Agreed. It's less about preferences and more about abilities.
Well I wasn’t the first who oversimplificated. Plus I meant the XNFPs that I meet