What’s your MBTI? Anything and everything

what’s your MBTI type?
I’m ENTP.
for those who don’t know what MBTI is: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I'm ENFP 🙂

I am XNFP.

I'm INFP-A

ooh lots of xNFPs here

INFP-T

ooh lots of xNFPs here
yes yes, those fellas silently sitting in the corner with a book.... you never knew but they are already conquering the world

ooh lots of xNFPs here
yes yes, those fellas silently sitting in the corner with a book.... you never knew but they are already conquering the world
I’d say that all they do is sit at home, glued to their phones 😆 Other MBTI types be too busy with school, job and personal growth, while XNFPs be sitting here all day. Probably because we would rather text online, than socialize

Edited by Ten_Bezdelnitzy .

ooh lots of xNFPs here
I’d say that all they do is sit at home, glued to their phones 😆 Other MBTI types be too busy with school, job and personal growth, while XNFPs be sitting here all day. Probably because we would rather text online, than socialize
highly debatable 👁️👄👁️

INTJ-T🙃

ENFJ~

ooh lots of xNFPs here
highly debatable 👁️👄👁️
Agreed. It's less about preferences and more about abilities.

ooh lots of xNFPs here
highly debatable 👁️👄👁️
Agreed. It's less about preferences and more about abilities.
Well I wasn’t the first who oversimplificated. Plus I meant the XNFPs that I meet