Talk about you! Anything and everything

Here you can talk about yourself. Say what worries you, vent, tell an anecdote, something particular about you or whatever you like, and you won't be judged! A thousand thanks!

Hello,

I'm mostly use ParadoxMon as a nickname on the world wide web and I love to write [long] letters at the SLOWLY application and collect virtual stamps there too. Besides I'm deep in love with my fiance and anime/manga are a part of my life since my childhood.

Thank you for your attention.

"As tempting as it may be to talk about myself - I am already revealing myself
here in the PPG - I would rather give away a few words for you, Bea. You write
some great approaches in your profile and I would like to share something
with you. "

We are all indeed born with a special power/gift ... but also have to develop it
in the course of our lives. This is actually not encouraged by the current school
system and you are absolutely right .... it should/must be changed.

We all 'freely' chose how we wanted to be here on earth. And yes ... we
'forget' this for a time. BUT ... we can also regain the knowledge about it....

Trust your feelings a little more ... perhaps more than you would like
to admit to yourself, it is the reality ... into which we are now growing
more and more. 🍒🍒🍒

I'm a citizen of the world. Really I truly believe that. I believe in a world without borders just boundaries. Just boundaries of respect.
I believe you can't have trust without honesty and you can't have honesty without trust.
I'm 55 but I am perpetually 15.
My assigned gender is female but I feel like I have no gender. I'm just human. I'm supposed to be white but I'm color blind I don't care about skin color. On myself or anyone else.
We are all the same. We just have different assignments and different missions and different life purposes.