Postcards/letters exchange 🇺🇦 ✉ (snail mail) Anything and everything

Hey everyone! My name is Nastia and I'm looking for someone who would be interested in long-term letters exchange with me! I really want to have postcards collection, but unfortunately I don't have so many penfriends. No matter your gender or age, I'm happy to be a friend anyways. If you're interested in Ukrainian culture I'll tell everything you're interested in.
P.S. I know that situation in my country isn't the easiest, we still having war, so I'm not so sure that our post office works in the same way as it did before. I'll check nuances pretty soon.
Please, feel free to contact me, I'm waiting for your message! 🙂

Hello, I'm from Texas! I once met some people online who live in Ukraine, but any more in a long time. In my country I worry a lot for my national unity in affairs in policy and the ability to act as one toward goals. But politics have blinded us and seems to have made issues a dicey topic with anybody.

I used to hand write letters but have taken mostly time away. In some countries it is amost impossible to mail a letter to friends because their postal services do not get the mail to them usually. My Dad had worked for the postal service here for over 30 years and advocated the use of stamps and mail!

Hope to hear from you, David

She is a fake. You can see the fake photo with a black shadow. A fake photoshop and when I said Happy New Year to her, she never reply. She don't deserve a card at all.

She is a fake. You can see the fake photo with a black shadow. A fake photoshop and when I said Happy New Year to her, she never reply. She don't deserve a card at all.
Too bad, now it seems all the Ukrainians online are fake profiles these past few years. That's why I say I have not met more Ukrainians in a long time!

I click in to know more about snail mail. is it a real program? the other day an American girl of my age mentioned in her profile about snail mail. I messaged her. But no answer and later I found that account was not available.

Hah, you're funny. I just added new profile photo yesterday and now people think that I'm fake, how nice of you... It seems like you're very upset because none replied on you messenge, however it happens I have many people that ignore me or doing really weird things. Wishing you all the best

Edited by Anastasia_K .

I click in to know more about snail mail. is it a real program? the other day an American girl of my age mentioned in her profile about snail mail. I messaged her. But no answer and later I found that account was not available.
Snail mail it's an exchanging of written letters or even parcels. Sometimes people are looking for fans of snail mail to find someone for long-term exchanging. When they found enough volunteers they may delete accounts, so nothing unusual in it.

I've sent a snail mail to someone from Penpal Gate living in Poland. But she never got it delivered.

I think introverts are not good for me. I'm an introvert a lot, but I've seen how bad it can get trying to know another introvert.

This member does not make a good first impression with me. To each their own.

"macaronsuki75"
Sorry, I think people make up in their minds already what age and gender they choose to be nice to.

No matter your gender or age, I'm happy to be a friend anyways.

Snail mail it's an exchanging of written letters or even parcels. Sometimes people are looking for fans of snail mail to find someone for long-term exchanging. When they found enough volunteers they may delete accounts, so nothing unusual in it.
thanks for explaining!

I've sent a snail mail to someone from Penpal Gate living in Poland. But she never got it delivered.
so the delivery failure rate is 100%?

"so the delivery failure rate is 100%?"
One card arrived to one person but not to the other person in Poland.
I understand in Mexico mail is difficult too.

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.