Do you ever talk to yourself? Anything and everything

Do you ever look in the mirror at your own reflection and find yourself talking to “you”? Why do you do that? What kind of conversations are you having? What do you say?

Nice exercise to practice since can't hide anything. Can use to evaluate ourselves. Help this to be a better person. The conversation should start with who you are really

Actually, yes, talking to yourself is better than talking to anybody in particular, I am okay with the idea of hurting my own feelings than others’

Social anxiety, sorry

Yeah, I do, without any mirror. Sometimes I have only myself to talk to.

Yeah, I feel that)

The recommendation is use self talk for self motivation. Also can use to evaluate our-self because we can be 100 % honest . Self talk has it limitations if some one pass the limits will end up in mental hospital.

don't talk to yourself. and don't think too much.

don't talk to yourself. and don't think too much.
What? Why? Then how do I get to know what I think then?

I have a monologue where I talk in my head. Every now and then I'll pray out loud at night, but it mostly stays in my brain

I talk to myself, without any mirror.
That's just cuz I have no one to share my feelings with (:

Oh! I do that often. Also, I talk to unanimated objects in the house, like I was apologizing to my microwave yesterday for not cleaning it properly 😑

Oh! I do that often. Also, I talk to unanimated objects in the house, like I was apologizing to my microwave yesterday for not cleaning it properly 😑
Wow, that’s sounds a lot like me when I’ll live alone))

😄Yes, and pretty often; I use it to motivate myself, reprimand myself too when I think I’ve made something wrong… I’ve m no need to look in the mirror to do that 😆.

these other nuts to talk to themselves. You need to clear your mind so you can get your confidence back and be in the present.
I mean if you are lying in a bed, or sitting in a room, waiting for something you DO have to think and therefore you might talk to yourself.Imo it's bad to do it only if you have other things to do/other people to talk to or if you do it too frequently.