Left handed or right handed ? Anything and everything

Are you left handed or right handed.

Tell me 😂

Left handed. What that means? From what I know...

1. In the medieval, I could be burned by inquisition.
2. I could be a president or other big persona.
3. A bit earlier (let's say, 40 years ago) I would be beaten and punished by my family, for using left hand in writing.

Okay, the first two points are exaraggated and a bit fantastic and not exactly right, but the third is generally true.

*Waving with left hand to greet others*

Oh! And another one: writing with fountain pen is like long pilgrimage to Olimp. Hard as hell

3. A bit earlier (let's say, 40 years ago) I would be beaten and punished by my family, for using left hand in writing.

Okay, the first two points are exaraggated and a bit fantastic and not exactly right, but the third is generally true.

Oh! And another one: writing with fountain pen is like long pilgrimage to Olimp. Hard as hell

Wow, really ? I don't know why are left handed people so frowned upon... I mean, why is the left bad ?

((To be honest I did not expect a left-handed person to respond first to the forum as they are a minority (10%). That said, I know that when you get the chance, you stand out ! 😃 ))

Wow, really ? I don't know why are left handed people so frowned upon... I mean, why is the left bad ?

((To be honest I did not expect a left-handed person to respond first to the forum as they are a minority (10%). That said, I know that when you get the chance, you stand out ! 😃 ))

You know, people are scared of black cats (sign of bad luck) even, so... Well, there is said somewhere, I think, that Satan was (un)blessing his um... Ugh, servants? Warriors? With left hand. Maybe that's why. Although the thing with burning left handed is rather not right... I think it's made up to make us more special.

Right handed 🙃

Right handed 🙃
Same 🙃

Habitual hand?

I use right hand earlier,but I always have a strong impulse to use left hand,write,eat and other things,since my primary school.

Last year I felt my right hand has some pain emotion,so I tried to use left hand to write diary.Later I talked it with my mother,she said that I also use left hand when I was very young.She thought it was a mistake, so she corrected it for me.

Now I think the left hand is more adjust to me.

Hope you could use your two hands with freedom🙂

Right handed

Right handed

Edit by Echirise .

Right handed like most people

Left handed

Hello, fellow lefty!

Right!😃

Mostly right handed, ☺️But I can use both 😎 I really wanted to! 👌🏽