List some of your most embarrassing moments Anything and everything

I'll start first.

I ran past a classroom and farted at the same time I dashed past the room

I was wiping myself in the bathroom and then I dropped the same piece of paper I was using to wipe myself on the bathroom floor, then someone in the next stall yelled " OH MY GOD" and I ran out of the bathroom without washing my hands.

I was trying to pee outside but was too afraid of the bugs in the bushes would bite me, so I peed basically near the walkway in the woods, got pee on my shoe and the wind made my stream bad. Didn't get to finish because an old man saw me with my legs wide open.

When i was 13, I said Mariachi music sounded like blue grass

I, of course, walked into the wrong classroom

I wore inappropriate clothes to school and had to keep pulling my top up

I almost clogged the school nurse's toilet because my mom sent me to school with food poisoning

I got caught looking at my own breasts

I changed in the mens' room

I drank a stranger's drink

I have laughed out loud for no reason many times

In 3rd grade, I made bird noises during a test

I thought two people that weren't twins were twins, I realized that seconds later but some bitch who I hate corrected me, ugh she even corrected me about Pixar and Disney being the same thing. I know they are intertwined, but the animation is different. I just said it was sort of separate.

I packed my stuff too early in class

I farted in class a lot as a kid

A cat caught me watching it pee

My dad told me to stop watching squirrels mating when we were taking a stroll outside

I stuck my foot out as a girl was going to sit, but her butt touched my foot

I got caught making cat noises

The most embarrassing moments is to remind yourself about something embarrassing. These moments are already happened, they are in past, but any time you bring the up in your memory you feel embarrassed again. That's what happens to me 😅

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.