Will schooling determine your future? Anything and everything

Will school education determine your future? What do you think ?
🌿🌷
What kind of changes need to be made in education today?

I want to become a lawyer, so yes. I think that the American school system is underfunded and corrupt. I admire the Finnish school system a lot. Our schools are predominantly set up for quite,respectful, and children that sit still (which is usually girls), teachers are doing things behind parent's back. My local middle school was handing out flyers to kids on how to fake going to a friends house to go get vaccinated. So yes, I think for a lot of jobs and lifestyles we should encourage a love for learning rather that a hatred for being taught to obey.

I want to become a lawyer, so yes. I think that the American school system is underfunded and corrupt. I admire the Finnish school system a lot. Our schools are predominantly set up for quite,respectful, and children that sit still (which is usually girls), teachers are doing things behind parent's back. My local middle school was handing out flyers to kids on how to fake going to a friends house to go get vaccinated. So yes, I think for a lot of jobs and lifestyles we should encourage a love for learning rather that a hatred for being taught to obey.
Yes it's great !! So How many marks can you give to your education system?out of 100

probably 70/100 (it's safe, but could be a lot better, this equals a C)

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.