Present o past? Anything and everything

Prefer to live in this age of social media or meet new people up close?

Great question.
My answer is something between:

I would like to meet someone outside social media. But with my personality and environment, I easier can get to know someone by internet, than in real. And with that way of communication, make some bond and sooner or later meet that person.

And of course I prefer when people are not glued to their electronical devices. I think social media is generally trash because of many reasons, but it have also good sides, only when people know how to use that properly. Sadly, people are not so aware and self disciplined, and I don't blame them.

So... Uh. I would like to live for half year in past world, and half year in current world. That's the only answer I can give for now.

Great question.
My answer is something between:

I would like to meet someone outside social media. But with my personality and environment, I easier can get to know someone by internet, than in real. And with that way of communication, make some bond and sooner or later meet that person.

And of course I prefer when people are not glued to their electronical devices. I think social media is generally trash because of many reasons, but it have also good sides, only when people know how to use that properly. Sadly, people are not so aware and self disciplined, and I don't blame them.

So... Uh. I would like to live for half year in past world, and half year in current world. That's the only answer I can give for now.

I think social media has its positive sides, but there is always a lot of difficulty in being able to trust who they have on the other side of the screen

Mi piace incontrare nuova gente sia virtuale sia in vita reale! L‘importanza è che questa gente sarà simpatica😀

Social media has its positive sides but I would say eventhough I met some nice people via social media I prefer meeting someone in real life cause its just more natural to me an feels better.

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.